The Go-Anywhere CS® rolling shower chair provides a safe, practical and convenient means for disabled individuals to travel wherever and whenever they want. You will be confident and secure knowing that commode and bathing facilities are at your disposal wherever there is a roll-in shower.
Although this portable shower chair was designed to meet the needs of the disabled traveler, this rolling shower chair is so comfortable that it is the ideal rolling shower chair for everyday use at home, too. This rolling shower chair provides the ideal solution for your toileting and bathing needs with any roll-in shower.
• Safe and easy to use
• Simple to assemble; no tools are required
• Adjustable heights for seat & footrest
• All four casters equipped with total-lock brakes
• Constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum
• Half the weight of stainless steel products
• Durable and will last a lifetime
• Anodized aluminum (not just “powder-coated” or painted like other colored aluminum products)
• Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches
• Compact, convenient and it’s PORTABLE!
• Rust and corrosion resistant
• Easy to clean and is virtually maintenance-free
• Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort
• Both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro® rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement
The “Go-Anywhere” Commode ‘n Shower Chair CS® is designed to be the most versatile rolling shower chair anywhere. With a maximum width of just 18”, this rolling shower chair may pass through even the narrowest of doorways. The seat height can be adjusted to accommodate for varying bed heights by shortening or extending the telescoping legs. Footrest heights are adjustable as well to suit the needs of each individual. By extending the front legs and shortening the rear legs, the seat may be leaned back providing additional comfort and stability for those having limited balance and/or upper body control. The camber built into all (4) legs ensures the overall stability of this rolling shower chair even with rear lean.
GO-Anywhere Commode ‘n Shower Chair – $2,305.00
1″-thick Open-Front Cushion (standard)___Black ___ Blue ___ Red – included
• 1 5/8″-thick Open-Front Cushion – $97.00
• Wheeled Travel Case w/Retractable Handle – $402.00
• Slide-Out Commode – $291.00
• 4″ Armrest Extenders – $147.00
• Backrest Height Adjustment Kit (w/ 1-5/8″ Cushion) – $219.00
• Transport Chair Conversion Kit w/ solid cushion – $330.00
• 2-Way Adjustable Headrest – $264.00
• Angle-adj. footrests w/ adj. heel straps (pr.) – $208.00
• Side Cut-Out Filler w/Cushion (ea.) – $80.00
• Waist Positioning Belt – $80.00
• Torso/Waist Combo Positioning Belt – $191.00
• Calf Strap Armrest Pads Arm Troughs – $52.00 Price coming soon
RETURNS: Following delivery there is a 30-day trial-use period during which time any product (excluding seat cushions) purchased from Platinum Care Medical may be returned for a FULL refund, meaning NO re-stocking fee, (less the cost of non-returnable vinyl foam seat cushions) and at buyer’s shipping expense, assuming the product is received in “like new” condition.