The Go-Anywhere Commode, Shower ‘n Tub Chair® provides a safe, practical and convenient means for disabled individuals to travel wherever and whenever they want. You will be confident and secure knowing that commode and bathing facilities are at your disposal wherever you may be thanks to this exciting new folding portable shower chair.
Although this portable shower chair was designed to meet the needs of the disabled traveler, this folding portable shower chair is so comfortable that it is the ideal folding portable shower chair for everyday use at home, too. No roll-in shower? No problem; the Go-Anywhere Commode, Shower ‘n Tub Chair® can eliminate the need for costly bathroom renovations.
• Safe and easy to use
• Simple to assemble; no tools are required
• Adjustable heights for seat & footrest
• All four casters equipped with total-lock brakes
• Constructed of high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum
• Half the weight of stainless steel products
• Durable and will last a lifetime
• Anodized aluminum (not just “powder-coated” or painted like other colored aluminum products)
• Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches
• Compact, convenient and it’s PORTABLE!
• Small enough to qualify as “carry-on” luggage on most airlines
• Rust and corrosion resistant
• Easy to clean and is virtually maintenance-free
• Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort
• Both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro® rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement
The Go-Anywhere portable Commode, Shower ‘n Tub Chair® is designed to be the most versatile folding portable shower chair anywhere. With its maximum width of just 18″, this portable commode shower chair may pass through even the narrowest of doorways. The seat height may be adjusted to accommodate for varying bed heights by shortening or extending the telescoping legs. Swing-away footrests heights are adjustable as well to suit the needs of each individual. By extending the front legs and shortening the rear legs, the seat may be tilted back providing additional comfort and stability for those having limited balance and/or upper body control. The camber built into the legs ensures the overall stability of this folding portable shower chair even with rear lean. The telescoping legs supplied with the fixed tub section allow for it to be set to a height that matches the rolling section providing for a safe and level glide back and forth.
The optional, custom-made wheeled carrying case is stylish, as well a durable
GO-Anywhere Commode, Shower ‘n Tub Chair (CST) – $2,701.00
1″-thick Closed-Front Cushion (standard) ___Black ___ Blue ___ Red included
• 1 5/8″-thick Closed-Front Cushion – $97.00
• Wheeled Travel Case w/Retractable Handle – $402.00
• Slide-Out Commode – $291.00
• 4″ Armrest Extenders – $147.00
• Backrest Height Adjustment Kit (w/ 1-5/8″ Cushion) – $219.00
• Transport Chair Conversion Kit w/ solid cushion – $330.00
RETURNS: Following delivery there is a 30-day trial-use period during which time any product (excluding seat cushions) purchased from Platinum Care Medical may be returned for a FULL refund, meaning NO re-stocking fee, (less the cost of non-returnable vinyl foam seat cushions) and at buyer’s shipping expense, assuming the product is received in “like new” condition.