The GO-Anywhere Commode ‘n Shower Chair – Adjustable SP-A combines the adjustability features of the Commode ‘n Shower – Adjustable (CS-A) with the 20″-diameter wheels offered on the Commode ‘n Shower – Self-Propel (SP). Please note, however, that the SP-A is NOT really designed to be self-propelled by the user.
The SP-A is ideal for pediatrics as this model is designed to “grow” with a child. The seat depth may be expanded and the backrest height raised as the child grows, eliminating the expense of having to purchase larger chairs as the child grows to adult size.
Like the CS-A, the SP-A has a one-of-a-kind, 3-way ADJUSTABLE seat back. The backrest may be slid up or down, the seat back may be moved forward or back, and the whole assembly may be reclined from a vertical 90-degree position to a nearly horizontal one. The SP-A comes standard with adjustable footrests which may be moved closer or further away from the seat, up or down and it may bend at the “knee”. Heel Straps are adjustable for bigger or smaller feet. A 2-way Adjustable Headrest and a Calf Strap are included as standard features, as well. As is the case with all of GO! Mobility’s products, assembly, disassembly and adjustment can all be accomplished WITHOUT the use of ANY tools! That’s a lot of chair and a lot of ADJUSTABILITY and there’s nothing else like this available anywhere!
Like the SP model, the 20” wheels on the SP-A may be mounted on either the front OR rear of the chair. Placement of the 20” wheels on the front of this commode shower wheelchair may enhance maneuverability while, at the same time, minimizing conflicts with architectural barriers such as commodes, walls, etc. With their Quick-Release axles, the 20″ wheels are easily interchangeable from front-to-rear and vice-versa, without the use of any tools.
• Safe and easy to use
• Simple to assemble; no tools are required
• Seat height, seat back depth and angle, backrest height, footrest height, depth and angle, headrest depth and height and heel straps are all ADJUSTABLE
• 5” casters are equipped with total-lock brakes
• Constructed of high-quality, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum (half the weight of stainless steel products)
• Anodized finish – not just “powder-coated” or painted like other colored aluminum products – Anodizing is an electrolytic process by which the metal is made
• harder, more durable and more resistant to chips and scratches
• Durable and will last a lifetime (unlike PVC)
• Rust and corrosion resistant
• Easy to clean and is virtually maintenance-free
Compact, convenient and PORTABLE!
Seat and backrest cushions are constructed of durable, waterproof foam providing for maximum comfort; both are attached to the chair frame with Velcro® rendering them easily removable for cleaning or replacement
GO-Anywhere – Self-Propelled – Adjustable (SP-A) – $3,473.00
1″-thick Open-Front Cushion (standard)___Black ___ Blue ___ Red – included
• 1 5/8″-thick Open-Front Cushion -$97.00
• Wheeled Travel Case w/Retractable Handle – $402.00
• Slide-Out Commode – $291.00
• 2-Way Adjustable Headrest (Included) – included
• Angle-adj. footrests w/ adj. heel straps (pr.) – included
• Side Cut-Out Filler w/Cushion (ea.) – $80.00
• Waist Positioning Belt – $80.00
• Torso/Waist Combo Positioning Belt – $191.00
• Calf Strap – included
• 6″ Brake Extensions -$58.00
• Extra pr. 5″casters w/ legs – $219.00
Armrest Pads – Price coming soon
Arm Troughs – Price coming soon
RETURNS: Following delivery there is a 30-day trial-use period during which time any product (excluding seat cushions) purchased from Platinum Care Medical may be returned for a FULL refund, meaning NO re-stocking fee, (less the cost of non-returnable vinyl foam seat cushions) and at buyer’s shipping expense, assuming the product is received in “like new” condition.